Fifty Shades-

Thursday 20 August 2015

Meanwhile In My Private Blog-Now Not So Private-

Oops!
Host wrote:
I quote
I laugh when people are stating the obvious, which applies in real life. I had to laugh when one of the haters commented, but he didn't comment. He just put ** like ** on one of his lovely friends comments. Not…’I agree’ then putting his own opinion. Nooo! Just ** like **. My judgment is certainly not clouded when noticing these people behaving in a way, they would only behave like online. Or is he like that in real life too. Probably…
You write alot of subject in one post which is a good thing sub idris . 
I do however pull on this point though and leads to other points. I do not intend playing a game of name and shame because it really does serve no purpose. However the person you are referring to here seem to do very little else than slate other people in the deluded hope it will make him look something. I am going to add to this post a little later and have a think about it.
Oops! I reacted to 'name & shame'...

Basically. I need to stick to my blog. I don't play well with others...

I don't think ** comment helped, lol...The 'long winded' part. I read two criticism. Then REACTED! I should have gone to bed & come back to it when I felt calmer. The long winded part was the match that lit the spark. Because * often writes LONG! posts {Not blog posts either} She has been known to go into one about stuff. So the 'I write good posts' but they are long winded bit kind of aggravated...As I commented. 'I have a tendency to skim long winded posts, lol'...

Let's face it. I could have handled it better, but I allowed a buildup of aggravation to send me over the edge. Where as I would have been more tactful & diplomatic, I REACTED!

Such is life...Get over it...Move on...

...& there's more...

Ohhhh! What did I do...I only went & lost it at *. Then left his groups. Oops! Pity I had just had a drink before coming across me being quoted & criticised. Alcohol has a nasty habit of enhancing how you feel. Feel upset. You end up crying. Feel angry. Well. You end up feeling angry enough to react...

I feel a 'sloooowly' retreat moment coming on. Basically. I read the first few sentences & the first few sentences of ** comment. For all I know the rest of the post could have been reasonable, but I'll never know, because I reacted & left. I also told * off...

Nuff said for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment